SPECIAL ASSISTANT / E-COMMERCE OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
SUMMARY OF POSITION
This position seeks an individual who is self-motivated/self-directed, works independently, is coordinated, and works in a systematic way to aid Le Petit Organic and Le Petit Elle to launch new collections and continually maintain its degree of excellence in customer service and eco-friendly children’s clothing. The ideal candidate has great attention to details, is flexible to travel, is licensed to drive in New York State, and owns or has access to a vehicle.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with all daily tasks to ensure efficient operations.
- Picking and preparing daily merchandise for fulfilling orders.
- Assisting with pulling and packing, order fulfillment, when needed.
- Receiving, logging in and organizing new merchandise.
- Communicating with Press and Stylists to organize Press pulls while maintaining a spreadsheet List of Items that are out and managing their return.
- Backend Shopify organization- updating inventory, preparing Sold Out Reports, and any additional requested reports.
- Assisting in providing customer service via professional email correspondence,
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer concerns/problems and product inquires.
- Assisting in the processing of Returns and Refunds when needed.
- Assisting with product descriptions and detailing New Items when needed.
- Assisting with sending emails, blogging, engaging with specified social media/Facebook groups, and engaging with customers and influencers on social media and in-person.
- Assist with forecasting and sourcing new companies/new collections for Le Petit Organic.
- Assist with sourcing new fabrics and production relationships for Le Petit Elle collections.
- Need to be able to travel, on demand, flexibly weekdays, evenings, weekends, and/or on holidays
- Must be able to attend/travel for meetings, trade shows, photoshoots, etc.
- Assist with all ad hoc requests, reports, and assignments.
- Must be detailed, organized and be able to quickly and accurately perform multiple tasks.
- Must be trustworthy and work well with our small team.
- Knowledge of eCommerce Operations, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Google Platforms and Shopify a plus.
- Strong reading and written English Language skills a must.
- Order Fulfillment, 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel, 1 year (Preferred)
- E-Commerce, 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office, 1 year (Preferred)
Salary compensatory with experience.
To apply for this position, submit your resume and 2 references to email@example.com.